Seniors must review the specific college applications carefully to determine if Midyear reports are required. If your college requires a midyear report, complete and upload another Document request (located below) at least 3 business weeks before the deadline. Midyear reports usually ask for new rank, 2nd semester schedule and whether there were changes to schedule, new C.N.A. etc.
If a Midyear Report is part of the common or coalition application there is no need to send transcript through parchment as the counselor will upload transcript when completing the midyear report. On Coalition you must submit a Midyear Request to your counselor through Coalition.
If you are not using Common or Coalition applications and sent your transcript through Parchment then you need to request an updated transcript to be sent to the college(s) of your choice from the parchment website.
- January 23rd - Financial Aid Night in the Auditorium @ 7 pm
- January 24th - Senior Superlatives Due
Before we begin College Applications
Schedule Senior Check-in Meeting:
- Review the College Handbook: View
- Attend a senior presentation
- Join the Senior Team Group
- Check your AHS transcript for errors
- Check your GAfutures HOPE GPA report
- Sign up for College Visits here at AHS
- If you go to visit colleges on school days don't forget to get a Pre-approved absence form from the attendance office.
1. All seniors will complete One College Bound Information Form:
2. Submit Counseling Office Document Request Forms
- Required for all applications that requires something from your Counselor
- Due three weeks before the application deadline
Last Names A - COM: Document Request
Last Names CON - HAR: Document Request
Last Names HAS - L: Document Request
Last Names M - Q: Document Request
Last Names R - SE: Document Request
Last Names SF - Z: Document Request