School Counselors provide academic guidance to assist students and parents with acquiring knowledge of curriculum options, planning a program of study, arranging and interpreting academic testing, and seeking post-secondary academic opportunities. Academic guidance activities take place in the form of individual meetings with students, classroom guidance, and parent programs.
- Schedule Change Policy: View
- Graduation Requirements: View
- GA Career Clusters & Pathways: View
- Pathways available at AHS: View
- FCS Advance Academic, Fine Arts, and World Language Pathways: View
- Student Access Center (Home Access Center for students): View
High School Study Abroad
English/Language Arts Course Offerings
ELA 11th & 12th Course Options
ELA 11th & 12th Course Infographic
11th Grade Student Advisement Meetings
Individual junior conferences are held annually. During the appointment, students are apprised of outstanding requirements which must be fulfilled for on-time graduation with the student’s class. The discussion will also include information on postsecondary planning and provide an opportunity to address any questions you may have. Parents are invited and encouraged to attend when possible. These meetings will begin in October and continue through the end of the first semester.