All required forms are due to your Counselor by Friday March 29th. A new Student Participation Agreement (SPA) must be turned in to the College every semester. It is the responsibility of the student to complete additional paperwork required by the college.
Be sure all forms are completed correctly before turning them in.
Graduation Status Report
Ensure you have the classes needed, it is your responsibility to register for the correct classes to meet graduation requirements.
Do not miss a step in the process. This checklist is designed to guide you and ensure a smooth process.
Required Forms - Due March 29th
Be sure to complete both forms in their entirety before submitting to 1310 for your Counselor signature. See examples if unsure.
Student Participation Agreement
A separate SPA must be completed for each college you apply to. A new one is due every semester to be able to register for classes.
Must be submitted with your DE college application.
Complete Funding Application
- For Gwinnett Tech, complete funding along with admission application.
- For GSU -PC and GA Tech complete funding AFTER acceptance to the DE program and registration of classes.
- Paper Application required for students WITHOUT a Social Security Number.
Send your test scores (if applicable) - Complete by May 1st
- Student must send SAT and/or ACT scores directly to the college from www.collegeboard.com or www.actstudent.org.
- Both GTC and GSU-PC will accept SAT and ACT scores that are within 5 years of your application.
- Students applying for GTC can also take the Accuplacer or use their PSAT scores as their entrance exam.